[Mailman-Users] Pending Subscriptions

Sarah K. Miller scba at beeze.com
Fri Mar 1 01:28:52 CET 2002

No, when you dump the pending subscriptions db, you get stuff formatted
thusly:

149153: ('somebody at somewhere.com', 'somepassword', 0, 1014675087),
154200: ('somebodyelse at somewhere.com', 'password', 0, 1014491600)

Unless one of those number sets represents the actual list, there is nothing
there to tell me where to look.