[Mailman-Users] Documentation for list administration needed

Support Desk cprg at cprg.net
Tue Jun 25 12:28:19 CEST 2002

To receive List-Help: (Auto responder sends you a
            complete list of commands.)
 <mailto:YOUR_LIST_NAME-request at YOUR_DOMAIN.EXT?subject=help>
(substitute the name of the list in
place of YOUR_LIST_NAME and
substitute the name of domain where your list
resides in place of YOUR_DOMAIN.EXT. )
I.E.: <mailto:mailman-users-request at python.org?subect=help>
will invoke an autoresponse from the mailman-users list.

It's a good idea to include some links in your monthly
membership reminder message, and, in the heading
or footing of messages that go to your list, as well
as, on your "list_information" page; which usually looks like:.