[Mailman-Users] Error on your site

Psyche psyche at spiralnature.com
Sat Jun 22 01:04:12 CEST 2002

Hullo,

Just thought I'd let you know of a little error on
your 'Mailman mailing list' page, located here:
http://www.list.org/lists.html

----

Mailman Checkins is an adjunct list to the publically
accessible read-only CVS repository. This list is for
the hardcore developers, or anybody else submitting
patches, since we really prefer such patches to be
generated against the latest snapshot. This is a read-
only list; only the core Mailman developers can post
messages to this list. There is no archive. (archives)

----

You say there is no archive, then provide a dead link
to where the archives may be.

Just something you might want to fix.

--Psyche
Spiral Nature - http://www.spiralnature.com