[Mailman-Users] errors in subscription process

Brian St. Pierre saint_p at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 4 20:31:28 CEST 2002

I'm getting errors in the subscription process.

Background: I'm not sure whether this is a problem
with the way my ISP has mailman set up or if it is
something I can fix. The MTA in use there is Exim 3.35
#1, and it is configured such that all mail to my
domain that isn't directed to a particular account
goes into my inbox.

When users subscribe to my list they get the "reply to
this to confirm" message. When they respond to that
message, *I* am getting the message (ie. the messages
aren't getting routed to listname-request at domain.org).

Is this simply an Exim problem that I need to get my
ISP to fix?

Thanks for suggestions,

-Brian St. Pierre
http://bstpierre.org/