[Mailman-Users] Email Header

Doug La Farge doug at holdit.com
Tue Jun 4 21:58:45 CEST 2002

>Look in the Mailman/Defaults.py file for the DEFAULT_MSG_FOOTER parameter.
>Don't change it in this file, but instead copy these lines to your own
>Mailman/mm_cfg.py file and then edit as you wish.

This doesn't appear to be what I'm looking for.  DEFAULT_MSG_FOOTER
contains the default footer info that is easily editable through the
admin interface under Regular-member (non-digest) Options.  I don't
need this on a global level - just for one particular list.  The
DEFAULT_MSG_HEADER is defaulted to blank. If I change that in the
admin area it places that info below the lines I'm trying to get rid
of.  Any other leads/ideas?

Thanks again....

>This affects new lists being created. To change an existing list, the config
>is stored under lists/<listname>/config.pck as a "pickle" file. You'll need
>to use Python, preferably the web admin interface, to change it.
>
>Scott
>
>--

-Doug