[Mailman-Users] Using cron to process mail

Chris O'Neill chris at joinco.ca
Wed Jul 10 18:08:31 CEST 2002

Well, after much ado, I finally sold my problems with getting mailman to work.  Now
I have a question...

Is there some way to get qrunner to process the mail besides the once-every-minute
cron job?  The reason I'm asking is that doing it once a minute via cron sure makes
for a long cron log...  1440 qrunner entries everyday, to be precise.

Alternatives, welcome, please!  For instance, is anyone out there doing it via a shell
script that first pipes the message to /home/mailman/mail/wrapper and then runs
qrunner?  If so, how's that done?  (I'm not sure 'bout piping stuff using a shell
script...  never done *that* before!)  <GRIN!>

Thanks for any help offered!

Regards,

Chris
Chris O'Neill (chris at joinco.ca)
Joinco Enterprises Inc., Edmonton, AB Canada
Web:  http://www.joinco.ca