[Mailman-Users] Subscribe/Un-Subscribe via e-mail, not web

Jim Updegraff Jim at updegraff.com
Tue Jul 9 15:41:52 CEST 2002

I wonder if I could take this a step further, and ask if anyone has a
solution or a link to a web page example that will show how to allow
someone to subscribe/unsubscribe from multiple Mailman lists by
selecting "check boxes" for each list desired and selecting an option
for "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" and a box to fill in their "email
address" and "submit"

Has anyone done this?

Thanks,
Jim Updegraff