[Mailman-Users] Line wrapping in archives.

Topaz11green at aol.com Topaz11green at aol.com
Sat Jul 6 23:02:17 CEST 2002

Hi Raquel,

Thanks for your reply.

After I posted this, I found the thread on "long lines". However, I don't
want to change the way mail is sent, I just want to change how messages
appear in the archives.

I understand that MHonArc can handle this, but I use pipermail for my
archives.

So, these are two separate issues.

The reason given in the other thread - line wrapped URLs won't work - is not
valid on an HTML page. So, for the archives, it seems like a good thing to
wrap the message body to avoid horizontal scrolling.

If anyone has managed to make this happen, your help would be much
appreciated!

-Susan