[Mailman-Users] Line wrapping in archives.

Raquel Rice raquel at thericehouse.net
Sat Jul 6 20:30:50 CEST 2002

On Sat, 6 Jul 2002 14:03:03 EDT
Topaz11green at aol.com Topaz11green at aol.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been having the same problem as described in the old message
> copied
> below, and have not found anything in the Mailman archives. Has
> anyone come
> up with a solution?
>
> Many thanks!
>
> -Susan

Someone responded to that a few days ago.  Although I don't recall
the exact response it was something like, it is not the
responsibility of the list software to do line wrapping.  The person
gave several reasons that it was not the responsibility of the list
software but instead the responsibility of the client software.  I
don't know, but my guess is that it's probably laid out in the RFCs
too.

--
Raquel
You have not lived a perfect day, even though you earned your money,