[Mailman-Users] problems with Approved: header (fwd)

Tom Ryan tomryan at camlaw.rutgers.edu
Tue Jul 2 21:28:15 CEST 2002

Ok, digging through the source, I found out that this only works when you
respond to the approval msg with the confirm # in the subject.

There does not appear to be a way to actually just include the approved
line in the original msg.

Tom

Tom Ryan                                            Voice: 856-225-6361
Consulting System Administrator                       Fax: 856-969-7900
Rutgers School of Law - Camden