[Mailman-Users] drop mail from posters who are not sub'd

Chuck Mead csm at moongroup.com
Tue Jul 2 18:20:02 CEST 2002

Does anybody have a patch making it possible to simply drop mail sent
from posters who are not subscribed? I run a pile of lists (none of them
accept mail from people who are not subscribed) and I get quite tired of
having to manually deal with spam posts from people who are not
subscribed to the lists.

Any ideas?

--
csm
"Look, I want to make Microsoft's life miserable; so I'll tell you what,