[Mailman-Users] Showing lists & admins

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Sun Jan 27 20:35:15 CET 2002

Tim Miller wrote:

> I had hoped that there was a master file containing this information that I could grep but if there is, I don't see it.

    There is no master list for the entire site, however each list does have their own master list if you will.  It's all contained in the config.db file.  You can write your own script to get the information you need.

    bin/dumpdb <list/config.db> | grep owner

    ej:  bin/dumpdb lists/journals/config.db | grep "\'owner\'"
    returns: 'owner': ['someone at some.domain.net', 'ashley at pcraft.com'],

    And the list members you can get by running bin/list_members <list>

--
H | "Life is the art of drawing without an eraser." - John Gardner
  Director of Internet Operations / SysAdmin    .     800.441.3873 x130