[Mailman-Users] Showing lists & admins

Tim Miller tmiller at nethawk.com
Sun Jan 27 19:25:27 CET 2002

I asked this before and got no answer.  Don't know if I missed the reply or what.  Hard to believe that no one has wanted to do this.

We are using Mailman 2.0.8 and have over 600 lists.  I would like to get a listing of the list names and their respective admin email addresses.  I understand that this will have to be done outside of the Mailman interface.

I had hoped that there was a master file containing this information that I could grep but if there is, I don't see it.

Any help pointing me in the right direction is appreciated.

Tim