[Mailman-Users] mail coming from different hostname than specified

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Wed Jan 9 21:55:31 CET 2002

Terry Davis wrote:

> I have the following set:
> DEFAULT_HOST_NAME   = 'lists.domain.com'
> DEFAULT_URL         = 'http://lists/mailman'

In which file?  They need to be in ~mailman/Mailman/mm_cfg.py:

<mailman at battlezone:/lists.diarist.net/Mailman> grep DEFAULT mm_cfg.py
   DEFAULT_HOST_NAME   = 'lists.diarist.net'
   # DEFAULT_URL must end in a slash!
   DEFAULT_URL         = 'http://lists.diarist.net/mailman/'

[ NOTE: the system itself is battle.yeehaw.net
        running three different [lists] domains, hence the
        'lists.diarist.net' in the PATH info ]

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.