[Mailman-Users] Mail Threads

doug.harris at infosphere.com doug.harris at infosphere.com
Wed Feb 20 16:56:04 CET 2002

I am having the same problem, but only from Outlook.  If the mail is sent
via sendmail it threads fine.  I am having our SysAdmin people look at our
Exchange Server to determine if it is stripping headers from the email
posts.  See the link below:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2001-July/012994.html

Doug