[Mailman-Users] qrunner CRON jobs

Michael Johnson johnsonamichael at qwest.net
Wed Feb 20 22:26:31 CET 2002

Look at the actual crontab. I believe there's a default entry which you
could use as an example. In fact, checking mine (which I commented out):

# Every 5 mins, try to gate news to mail.  You can comment this one out
# if you don't want to allow gating, or don't have any going on right now,
# or want to exclusively use a callback strategy instead of polling.
#0,5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55 * * * * /usr/local/bin/python -S
/usr/local/lib/mailman/cron/gate_news

You can see how the entries are set up. When all else fails, why not read up
on cron and familiarize yourself with it. It's definitely not mailman
specific and useful to know... man pages are a good start.