[Mailman-Users] More problems

Greg Rees greg at countryhardware.com.au
Wed Feb 20 21:54:40 CET 2002

When subscribers try to subscribe to the list, a confirmation message is sent
but they are not added to the list, hence when they send their confirmation
back, they are still not added and there is no welcome message sent out.

If you go to the web page as an administrator, you can add users to the list,
manually and a welcome message is sent to the new users.

When a message is sent to the list, the list doesn't sent out the message to
the subscribers list.

Greg

Lucky my hair is very short and I cannot grab hold of it otherwise I would have
none left. This is a very frustrating experience.