[Mailman-Users] Question about digests and accents

Paul-Catalin Oros paul-l at integration.qc.ca
Tue Feb 19 00:54:25 CET 2002

Hi,

I have a problem with digests generated by MailMan, when messages contain
accents. The topics are displaying them incorrectly and so do the plain text
digests.

I did my own research around the subject and couldn't find much about it, it
looks like it's a limitation of the current version of MailMan. Before
declaring the case closed, though, I would like to ask if anyone found a
solution to this or if someone can provide me with some hints to a solution.

Thank you,

		  Paul

--
I intend to live forever - so far so good.