[Mailman-Users] Subscriber options

Paul Croft paul at paulsfunhouse.com
Mon Feb 18 18:28:33 CET 2002

Hello

I am in the process of moving some rather large announce only lists from
Topica to my own server using Mailman.  I have looked for solutions to my
problems but cannot find them...so I am going to ask here and hope someone
can help me.

Currently I see that I can veiw 30 subscribers at a time...is there anyway
to view more?  One of my lists has in excess of 20,000 subscribers and
looking at them 30 at a time is too difficult to handle!

Is there a search feature for subcribers so that I could search for
joe at joesdomain.com and be instantly taken to the options for that user?

In addition to the above...is there an easy way to unsubscribe users
without having to use the password feature?  With large lists
administrating using a password is very hard...especially with clueless
users!  ;)

My lists are humour related and all opt-in...but I KNOW that someone is
going to demand that I unsubscribe them...if I have to search through
20,000 subs 30 at a time...that is way too tedious!

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Paul