[Mailman-Users] Multiple host name problem

Michael Bray mbray at ctiusa.com
Fri Feb 15 18:25:11 CET 2002

I've just set up Mailman, and things look pretty good...  But I am
having a problem with different results being returned for different
host names that I want to use the same list configuration.   For
example, I want 'http://www.xyz.com/mailman/listinfo' and
information.  (I do have the correct settings in DNS to provide the IP
address for 'xyz.com', which is the same IP as for 'www.xyz.com'.)  When
my users go to the 'xyz.com' site, they see the lists correctly.  When
they go to the 'www.xyz.com' site, mailman says that there are no
publicly accessible lists on this server.

Is there a configuration setting I can use in one of the mailman files
to tell it that 'www.xyz.com' and 'xyz.com' should be treated as the
same site?  Alternatively, is there something in Apache configuration
that I can use to accomplish this?

Thanks for any help you can provide...

Michael Bray