[Mailman-Users] Error decoding authorization cookie

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at netaktiv.com
Wed Feb 13 09:31:43 CET 2002

On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at 11:34:18AM -0500,
 Martin <martin at glancynet.com> wrote
 a message of 38 lines which said:

> Every time I try to admin the site I receive  "Error decoding authorization cookie" Any suggestions on how to fix this.

I've seen the problem with Konqueror but it was apparently because I
changed the URL in the list configuration and Mailman was confused by
the old cookie. Suppressing the cookie solved the problem (try with a
fresh browser, one which does not have the cookie, to be sure).