[Mailman-Users] Error decoding authorization cookie

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Tue Feb 12 23:16:42 CET 2002

That's a browser specific problem.  What browser are you using?

Also, I have seen this problem with some IE installs where the standard security is properly set (note, it is NOT set too high).  To get IE to work in this circumstance you will have to mark the site as a trusted site in your browser.

Jon Carnes