[Mailman-Users] Point directly to listinfo

Lafleur Maurice MLAFLEUR at cegep-heritage.qc.ca
Wed Feb 6 20:47:46 CET 2002

Thanks for the suggestion, but I am  not sure of the exact meaning of your
solution.

Here's what Ii understand:

I checked my /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf file and yes it says:

LoadModule rewrite_module     modules/mod_rewrite.so

in the file.

Then I copied the lines you suggest in that file (I placed them right after
the ScriptAlias lines)
I restarted the httpd daemon (killall -HUP httpd) and accessed my site. Same
page as before. Am I missing a step?

Thanks

MGL