[Mailman-Users] weekly *AND* daily digest from the same list

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Tue Feb 5 16:13:10 CET 2002

First of all Nigel has a great solution:  include a second list as a member
of the first list and let the second list's archives be weekly.

Second, not every Mailman guru reads the list on a daily basis - and they
certainly don't cruise the archives looking for problems that haven't been
solved - soooo... I think it is perfectly legitimate to wait a few days or a
week and resubmit a question.

Just my 2¢

Jon Carnes