[Mailman-Users] I'm always lost...

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Dec 9 17:12:00 CET 2002

Are you using Apache as the web server?  If so, then what group does the
web server run as (GID)?  I'm not familiar with the default on HP UX.

Also, did you install Mailman from Source?  If so, what parameters did
you use with the ./configure command?  You may simply need to re-install
with the proper GID specified for your Apache install.

If you have already set-up your GID properly then the next thing to look
at is the exact entries you added to your httpd.conf file for support of
Mailman.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes