[Mailman-Users] I'm always lost...

MITCHELL,STEPHANE (HP-France,ex2) stephane.mitchell at hp.com
Mon Dec 9 10:01:52 CET 2002

Hello All,

I'have always the same message want I want to open the web Interface for
Mailman (2.0.3 and
now udgrated to 2.0.13) (Message : Bug in mailman, etc...). The only trace I
found in logs is :
ARCHIVE CORRUPTS but with stamptime far aways...
I'have also change the parameters in Defaults.py to disable archiving...
At lest, my real first problem (except to have the web interface working
again), is to have the
possiblility to approve the "waiting request" without the web interface...
and I realy don't know
how to do that...
Any help is appreciate...
Thank's in advance...

S. MITCHELL

Hello

I've upgraded Mailman 2.0.3 to 2.0.13... and it's always the same thing :o)
Any idea someone, please ?

S. MITCHELL