[Mailman-Users] I am in desperate need of help.

Lisa Soto lisasoto2 at msn.com
Wed Dec 4 01:52:57 CET 2002

Good evening,

I need some help and I hope someone can be of assistance.  It will be GREATLY APPRECIATED.  I have a problem, I am new to the e business, but I am determined to learn.  I have started a new website and will be creating a newsletter thru mailman.  I had a friend create my list, however, how do I send out the newsletter to my subscribers.  Somehow, I cant seem to ad these names to the address book.

Please do not laugh at me.. :-)  I have tried everything people have suggested, like accessing my emails through Outlook express and managing the newsletter through there.  Only problem is I can receive my emails from my domain, however I cannot send.  So, I am back to the beginning.

Can someone please help?
Tks
Lisa

Lisa Soto
100% Internet Positions/Resources Available
& Free Computer Training to Build Your Skills
http://www.Legiteworkathomejob.com