[Mailman-Users] Mailman in the absence of an accessible web server

John DeCarlo jdecarlo at mitre.org
Tue Dec 3 22:10:08 CET 2002

Hello,

I have certain circumstances where the hosting machine either has no web
server for security reasons or it has a firewall on it or near it that
blocks some or all of the web access.

Email gets through just fine in either of these circumstances.

I have already seen posts on how to customize the headers and footers to
remove advice on using the web, and have some ideas on what to put in for
the users as far as such items as unsubscribing via email.  Have to test
it, first.

Before I get too far along this path, I thought I would ask the list if
anyone has tried modifying all the various list related items and has
advice about the best approach.

Thanks.

--

John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own