[Mailman-Users] Changing the To: header for outgoing mail

Dennis Heltzel dennis at fishroom.net
Mon Dec 2 22:00:07 CET 2002

I am setting up a private list using mailman and we would like the
outgoing mail to indicate that it is going to the recipient, not the name
of the mail list (we don't really want them to know they are on a "list",
to make it more personal). I think I could use aliases for this, but I
already have mailman set up for other lists and would like to be able to
use the web interface to add/remove members.

Some searching through the archive and with google didn't turn up any
helpful ideas, and I'm hoping that someone on the list has already done
this.

I'm running version 2.0.13 on RedHat 8, if that helps.

Thanks!

Dennis