[Mailman-Users] RE: changing the default welcome message

Christopher Adams chris.a.adams at state.or.us
Thu Aug 29 18:13:08 CEST 2002

What is the "web UI" config options? Are you speaking of the web interface?
If so, all that allows me to do is eliminate sending a welcome message to
users that the owner subscribes from the web interface and/or the text that
the owner appends to the default. That doesn't give the option of actually
changing or elminating the default welcome message altogether. Maybe I am
missing something

Christopher Adams
Automated Systems
Oregon State Library