[Mailman-Users] Issues with Mailman and Sendmail

Ken Scott admin at shellworld.net
Wed Aug 7 07:48:42 CEST 2002

This question might well be better posted elsewhere, and if that's the
case I apologize, however, as the subject is covered briefly in the FAQ, I
thought I'd try here first to see if I could get some advice from anyone
who might have already dealt with the issue.  Specifically, I'm looking
for information on how to turn off synchronous DNS resolution for messages
originating from the local host in sendmail, as we are having a  very
difficult time with what I believe to be this problem and, being a mere
mortal, I can't figure out how to do it by looking at sendmail.cf.  I've
looked at the sendmail FAQ, but can't find anything on it there, and the
sendmail README supplied with Mailman doesn't address it either, that I
can find.

Thanks very much in advance for any help.

--
Ken Scott,
admin at shellworld.net