[Mailman-Users] mailman archiving module

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Mon Aug 5 18:18:03 CEST 2002

On Mon, 5 Aug 2002 12:19:11 -0300
Marcelo Assis <sema.marcelo at telemigcelular.com.br> wrote:

> is it possible to use mailmans archiving module (is it a "separate"
> part or built in the main code??) to generate HTML archives of an
> existing mbox mailing list messages archive?

~/bin/arch

> I know one can use MonHarc or Hypermail, but i really dont like the
> final results.

The output for MHonArc is entirely configurable by ending the RCs.  For
instance, in my case I have MHonArc outputting PHP which is then poured
thru templates at render time to give whatever my current look and feel
is that day:

  http://www.kanga.nu/archives/

See the FAQ for details on how I do this.

--
J C Lawrence