[Mailman-Users] Fwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Joel Maxwell joel.maxwell at glooscap.go.ednet.ns.ca
Mon Aug 5 18:52:58 CEST 2002

I'm having trouble with mailman, version 2.0.11-1woody1.  I'm running debian
2.2, with postfix, and after adding the aliases for the list and restarting
postfix, I try to add myself to the list.  What happens is that postfix
cannot find the user 'board-request'.  Below is the error message in full.
What seems to be the problem here?