[Mailman-Users] unsubscribing without password?

JustinHoMi at aol.com JustinHoMi at aol.com
Sat Aug 3 19:33:41 CEST 2002

I have an idea. I looked through the templates, and saw the password template variable. I tried using that in the resent mail footer, but it didn't parse. I was thinking I'd have a "mailto:" with the subject set with the proper line to unsubscribe, including their password. It didn't work, but is there any way to get mailman to parse that variable in the footer? I went through all the source and couldn't find anything, but I'm more of a perl guy than python.

Justin