[Mailman-Users] Mailman question

Raquel Rice raquel at thericehouse.net
Fri Aug 2 02:08:08 CEST 2002

On Tue, 30 Jul 2002 11:08:48 -0500
\\\ "\\\"Katherine P. Casale\\\"" <kcasale at uchicago.edu> wrote:

> I'm a new administrator for a listhost that you host, and I cannot
> figure out
> how to set the e-mail addressed for the members of the listhost.
> I'm in the
> Membership Management area, but on the Membership list it says "0
> members
> total" and I can't figure out how to add people.
>
> Please help!
>
> Thanks!
> Kate

Kate,

Just below where it says "0 members total" there should be a text
field (down near the bottom of the page) where you enter the email
addresses, one per line.  Then below that, click on "Submit Your
Changes" and the addresses will be added to your list.

--
Raquel
A person can't keep people from having a bad opinion of her, but she