[Mailman-Users] Sendmail error

Joselito mostro at mac.com
Thu Aug 1 18:50:49 CEST 2002

    I have tha last version of mailman installed. Everything goes perfect
except anytime that I need to send a message to the mailing list test, it
doesn't get there. I have seen the mail.log and there is a message that
says: sendmail[5201]: g71GnqHm005200: SYSERR(root): forward: no home

    My MTA is sendmail and I would like to know it anybody has the same
problem and how I could solve it. It is strange that it doesn't work because
anytime I suscribe to the test list and I do receive the mail of the
confirmation of subscription.

Thanks in advance.