[Mailman-Users] Mailman alias

sheila adada naughty_nut at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 18 08:35:27 CEST 2002

Hi

My Debain potato GNU/Linux server is running default setup of GNU Mailman
2.0.5 and having a couple of mailing lists on that. Now, we want to have
multiple aliases for the default posting addresses for those lists.

Should I do that by adding an alias in sendmail, or are there better ways of
doing that?  Secondly, are there any security considerations in doing this ?
  Any exploits, or likewise.

Thanks and Regards,
Sheila

PS:  I am not subscribed to the mailing list, so I would request you to do
me a explicit CC too.