[Mailman-Users] Mailma queueing messages ?

Rob rob at stupidguytalk.org
Mon Apr 8 22:18:16 CEST 2002

Hello mailman seems to be queuing messages in ~mailman/qfiles

I just set it up and I have only one test list named "it" I added 2 members
and both have send right away not in digest mode or so I think I see......

so when I send a message to the address it ends up in the dir .... why? how
can I force it to go and why would it be put there in the first place??

Thanks

Rob Morin(Mr.Legacy)
System Administrator
inter.net/TotalNet