[Mailman-Users] Importing archives

Mike Avery mavery at mail.otherwhen.com
Sat Sep 29 05:57:31 CEST 2001

I'm in the process of migrating from another list
server, Mercury by David Harris.  One of the important
things in the old mailing list is the archives.  So, I'd like
to convert them or migrate them.  The existing archives
are flat text files, not even mime.  There are delimiters
at the end of each message that seem to be pretty
unambiguous.

Has anyone imported archives from another list server
into Mailman?  If so, do you have any advice or
guidance?

Thanks,
Mike
--
Mike Avery
MAvery at mail.otherwhen.com
                                    Voice: (970)-642-0282 (home)
                                         (970)-642-0244 (office)
                                             FAX: (970)-642-0282
                                                   ICQ: 16241692
                                             AOL IM: MAvery81230

* Spam is for lusers who can't get business any other
way *

A Randomly Selected Thought For The Day:
    Schizophrenia beats eating alone