[Mailman-Users] relay problem

Amanda arandall at auntminnie.com
Fri Sep 14 00:06:57 CEST 2001

Hi Dominique,

There's a lot of "X" unknown factors based on your message below, but
here's a SWAG(tm) ... are you using tcpd? if so, what's your hosts.allow
say?

::waving arms above computer, hollering in some exotic arcane language,
wearing scary-looking medicine woman face paint::

=)
Amanda, the friendly neighborhood computer shaman (yeah, right)