[Mailman-Users] Moving lists to a new server

Mike Barnes mike at grouse.net.au
Wed Sep 12 12:27:02 CEST 2001

> 	This is what ./bin/move_list is for:

Thanks very much for the pointer.

Might I humbly suggest to the powers that be that this be casually
mentioned in the UPGRADING document? It's not really an upgrade issue as
such, but the rest of the text in that document implies that there's not
much to deal with when upgrading, and I figured using a fresh copy while
leaving the working install alone would be a sensible thing.

I really expected that since I was supplying a prefix during the
install, that such things would be dealt with during the upgrade.

Anyway, all is well now - so thanks again.

Mike.