[Mailman-Users] Unable to view archives page

Markus Kachel kachel at muenster.de
Sat Sep 8 18:56:46 CEST 2001

Hello Ashwin,

On Saturday, September 08, 2001, You wrote to subject: [Mailman-Users] Unable to view archives page

> My DocumentRoot for Default Apache server is /var/www/ while the
> DocumentRoot for the Virtual server running Mailman is
> /var/mailman/cgi-bin. Also I've created a default Alias of /pipermail/
> to /var/mailman/archives/public/ but still I'm unable to access the
> link.

> There are two symbolic links in the /var/mailman/archives/public/
> directory which are as follows:

Here is the problem, I think. Did you set the Option FollowSymlinks in
the access.conf file of your Apache for the Directory
/var/mailman/archives/public
If the Option isn't set you will get thar error.

Bye
Markus

E-Mail:   kachel at muenster.de
Homepage: http://www.kachelonline.de