[Mailman-Users] Majordomo vs. mailman wrapper program

Will Nordmeyer will at willspc.net
Wed Sep 5 18:43:23 CEST 2001

OK... here's the latest...

My RAQ3 came with majordomo installed...
in the /usr/adm/sm.bin directory is a hardlink to the wrapper program within majordomo:

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root  28 Sep  1 18:45 wrapper -> /usr/local/majordomo/wrapper

When I tried sending mail to willslist-admin, I get this error...

   ----- The following addresses had transient non-fatal errors -----
"|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailowner willslist"
    (expanded from: willslist-admin)

wrapper: Trying to exec /usr/local/majordomo/mailowner failed: No such file or directory
    Did you define PERL correctly in the Makefile?
    HOME is HOME=/usr/local/majordomo,
    PATH is PATH=/bin:/usr/bin,
    SHELL is SHELL=/bin/sh,
    MAJORDOMO_CF is MAJORDOMO_CF=/usr/local/majordomo/majordomo.cf
451 "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailowner willslist"... Operating system error
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 5 days old

How do I fix THIS headache?