[Mailman-Users] Not able to see the listinfo ( mailing lists ) after mailman migration to version 2.x.

Hemanta Swain hemanta at tivo.com
Mon Sep 3 09:55:27 CEST 2001

Hi,

I have migrated mailman service from a old server running  mailman version
1.x to a new server with new mailman version 2.x. Everything works fine for
both new as well as old mailing lists. But, I am not able to see old mailing
lists on listinfo page. Is there anything I missed during migration of old
mailing lists. I am able to see both new as well as old mailing lists on
admin page.
Any help on this is highly appreciated.
Thanks
-Hemanta