[Mailman-Users] Mailman & newsgroups with hypermail

loic at breat.net loic at breat.net
Mon Sep 3 13:53:34 CEST 2001

Hi!

I'm using Hypermail and Mailman. Mailman is just for
getting posts from newsgroups, and Hypermail converts
posts from newsgroups and mailing lists to HTML format.

My problem is simple : when I get news, the mbox file
from Mailman, analyzed by Hypermail is huge. I often get
errors like "no swap space", and it crashed my FreeBSD :(

Is there a way to "rotate" or "archive" (or anything you want)
mbox files that become bigger and bigger every day, so
that Hypermail doesn't has to read the entier mbox file
each time new posts are downloaded from newsgroups ?

Thx,

--
Loic