[Mailman-Users] Analog to remove_members for nomail?

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Fri Oct 26 01:56:58 CEST 2001

This is actually quite easy to do, but you will have to write your own
scripts for it (or hire someone to do it for you), as this is not a function
of Mailman.

Check out the command line scripts in ~mailman/bin/...

Run an hourly list of your active users out of /etc/passwd.  Compare the new
list with last hours list.  If any folks are missing (or commented out),
then use the Mailman command line scripts to look for what lists they belong
to, and then remove them from those lists.

Easy to do.  Should take you two hours.

Jon Carnes