[Mailman-Users] Analog to remove_members for nomail?

Bret Mogilefsky mogul-mailman at gelatinous.com
Mon Oct 22 23:27:06 CEST 2001

Hi folks,

In tying Mailman deeper into my website, I'm trying to make it so that
suspension of a user on the site means suspension of his subscription to
site mailing lists... Basically the same functionality as checking the
"nomail" box in the web interface.  I notice that there is no
suspend_members or nomail_members command, nor any such argument to
remove_members... Is there some obvious way to do this that I'm missing,
and if not where should I be looking to figure out how to hack it?

Thanks,
Bret
Bret Mogilefsky * Mgr. SCEA Developer Support * mogul at gelatinous.com