[Mailman-Users] Sendmail getting bum rap...

Ralph Forsythe rforsythe at centerone.com
Fri Oct 26 00:26:15 CEST 2001

> >...if I need a Ph.D. and five feet of shelf space for the manuals
> >required to make it run, I don't want it on my network...

That's what separates the "system engineers" from the "skr1pt k1d33s". ;-)

I don't like needing 30 books just to make a program work, but most of the
time that isn't required.  However anytime you start talking about
advanced-to-expert level tweaking of something, the reference library
seems to pile up quickly.  (I do have the "Wall of Cisco", a ridiculous
amount of those dark blue books dedicated to routing and switching in
mundane detail...)

- Ralph