[Mailman-Users] Sendmail getting bum rap...

Timothy Brier briert at cepu.ca
Thu Oct 25 18:13:23 CEST 2001

I know it came across as such, but I did not mean to bad mouth Sendmail.
For all I know if I
downloaded and compiled Sendmail I would get the same performance.   I know
a local ISP that uses and
highly recommends it.

My point was that although RPMs are a convenient way to install software, my
experience is
that if you solely rely on the availability of an RPM, then you may be
missing out on other alternatives.