[Mailman-Users] Mailman 1.1 confirmation problem

Christopher Adams chris.a.adams at state.or.us
Thu Oct 18 00:42:02 CEST 2001

I have installed Mailman 1.1 and gotten as far as subscribing to a new
list. When I am asked for confirmation by replying to the message or
sending the confirmation code to list-request, I get the following
message:

<manouche-request at sparkie.osl.state.or.us>: Command died with status 2:
    "/usr/local/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd manouche"

Can someone point me in the right direction? I am using Postfix as the
MTA. I would like to upgrade Mailman, but would like to get this working
first. Thanks.

--
Christopher Adams
Oregon State Library